How to Enhance Breast Size Naturally in 2 Weeks / Increase Breast Size at Home (100% Natural)
A serious issue which many women face today is their small breasts. For many, this becomes a reason of inferiority complex and low self-confidence. Not all of us would like to go under the knife for increasing our breast size and moreover it is not free from side effects too.
Is there a way out to increase your breasts size naturally without any damaging effects? Fret not friends; we present you some effective home remedies which will help you in this journey. The goal is to increase the two hormones- Estrogen and Progesterone, which are the game changers. Remember, if you are genetically less endowed, these tips may not help you much.
1. Fenugreek:- It is a phytoestrogenic herb stimulating hormones like estrogen and progesterone and in turn breast enlargement. Fenugreek also helps in making breast firm. Let us see the different ways in which you can use it:-
Make fenugreek powder by dry roasting and grinding fenugreek seeds. Make a paste of thick consistency by mixing it with water. Massage your breasts gently with this paste. Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with water. It would be ideal to do this twice daily for better results.
A simple option is to purchase fenugreek oil available online and use it for massaging your breasts.
Incorporating fenugreek sprouts in your diet is another way of getting the benefit. Fenugreek is also available as a pill, consult your doctor and start consuming it.
2. Fennel seeds:- A readily available herb, it increases the estrogen level thereby promoting the growth of breast tissue. It is also safe for nursing mothers. Here is how you can go about using it:-
Simply chew them or put them in your salads.
Fennel is also available in the form of capsules. As a herb, it is safe but always better to consult your doctor before starting on it.
Another option would be to make massage oil from fennel. Take one tablespoon of cod liver oil, two teaspoons of fennel seeds and burn the oil till the seeds turn red. Strain it and cool it. Massage gently daily and let it remain for 30 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
3. Red Clover: - This is another magical herb which will aid you in this journey. As we now know, phytoestrogens are vital when it comes to natural breast growth, and red clover is made up of four phytoestrogens!
Take one to three teaspoons of dried flowers and put them in a cup of hot water. Let it sit for ten to fifteen minutes before drinking. Do this for 2-3 times a day.
Homemade tinctures of red clover are also available; take one-half to one teaspoon for good results.
4. Exercises: - Exercises that involve the movement of arms and shoulders and target your chest muscles assist in making breasts firm, lifted and thereby bigger. Pushups, wall pushups, bench presses, chest presses and chest compressions come in this category. Do these at least for half an hour daily to reap the benefits. And take professional advice from your instructor.
5. Massage:- A simple and effective way to make those little ones grow up and caress them with love! Massage increases the blood circulation and stretches out the breast tissue, making them appear big and firm. Good oils to use will be the natural ones like flax seed, fennel or olive.
Take some oil in your hands and rub it between your palms for two to three minutes. It will generate heat.
Do massage in a circular motion by placing your hands on your breasts and rubbing inwards.
Do a minimum of 100 to 200 circular rubs in the morning and again before going to bed.
Practice it twice daily for a couple of months to see positive results.
As with all natural remedies, these are slow and will test your patience. Another thing, if you decide to go ahead with herbs, do not use all together at once.
Till you see the results of above, it is best to maintain what you have. Wear clothes that highlight your assets and do love yourself for whatever you have girls!
Disclaimer: The materials and the information contained on Health Buddha channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.